Minesweeper Evolution is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-07. The program can be installed on Windows.
Minesweeper Evolution is a challenging and fascinating version of the classic Minesweeper game that will surprise you with its dynamic and life-like behaviour of cells. All cells of the playing field are divided into three playing territories: the Land, the Forest and the Sea, the location of which in each new game session will never be repeated. You will get an impression of an over-grown forest when open Forest cells start closing during the game. You will enjoy the behaviour of Sea cells as well Sea mines will move on the territory of the Sea.
- dynamic and life-like behaviour of cells;
- different cell size and cell spacing;
- larger records table of the game, 10 items in each mode;
- custom mode with autoregulation of the level of difficulty;
- impossible to lose at first click;
- right click to quick restart;
- game window minimizing at clicking Esc;
- game window placing in System Tray at minimizing with the game timer stop;
- transparent game window at deactivation;
- good sound effects;
- user friendly interface;
- install/uninstall capabilities.
The game has three levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal and Hard. On each level you may set a record and put it into the game records table of the best players. Surely, you will be among the winners!
Minesweeper Evolution (version 1.5) has a file size of 867.20 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.